Here at Promatic Solutions, we are able to create the right design for your energy needs: whether it be solar, heat pump, battery storage, or a combination solution. This is because, unlike many installation firms, our team includes electrical, plumbing, and roofing expertise.
We design and install whole-house renewable energy solutions in West London.
We are an MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) certified company and are regularly audited to ensure the quality of our work.
What is the Boiler Upgrade Scheme?
The Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS) will support the decarbonisation of buildings. It will provide upfront capital grants to support the installation of heat pumps, and in some circumstances biomass boilers, in homes and some non-domestic buildings. The scheme will be open to properties located in England and Wales.
- 1 April 2022 – Low carbon heating systems that are commissioned on or after this date will be entitled to support under the scheme, if they meet all eligibility requirements
- 23 May 2022 – BUS opens for grant applications
What you’ll get
You can get:
- £5,000 off the cost and installation of an air source heat pump
- £5,000 off the cost and installation of a biomass boiler
- £6,000 off the cost and installation of a ground source heat pump
Check if you may be eligible for the Boiler Upgrade Scheme
You may be eligible if you:
- live in England or Wales
- own your property (whether this is a home or a small non-domestic property)
The property will need to have:
- an installed capacity up to 45kWth (this covers most homes)
- a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) with no outstanding recommendations for loft or cavity wall insulation (unless you have an insulation exemption)
As a homeowner you can check if you may be eligible for the boiler upgrade scheme – please follow the link below: